Since its foundation in 1991, Kwai Fung Hin Art Gallery has expanded into a gallery of repute in Hong Kong through its organization of over one hundred exhibitions and eleven major art events at museums, and publication of over thirty-five art catalogues.
We are looking for a passionate and well-organised candidate to join the team. He / she will have the opportunity to contribute significantly in the early stages of artists’ archive establishment.
- Provide assistance in organizing and maintaining database of artwork materials and archival documents in a systematic manner.
- Digitize archival documents and develop content for websites, publications, social media and other uses as required.
- Maintain and update artist archive webpages.
- Research and seeking new materials for the artist archives.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree in Arts or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge in French is a plus.
- Accuracy, good organizational skills, reliability, and attention to detail are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems, including word processing and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of image processing is a bonus.
- Ability to manage time effectively and balance multiple priorities.
- Strong computer skills and adaptive to technology.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Kwai Fung Hin Art Gallery, 11/F, Asia One Tower, 8 Fung Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or email to: [email protected]. We reserve the right not to make the appointment for the post advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purposes.