Graphic Designer, Visual Marketer and Exhibitions Assistant
A highly rewarding opportunity awaits those passionate about art and telling its stories through visual communications. 10 Chancery Lane Gallery is seeking a Graphic Designer, Visual Marketer and Exhibitions Assistant who will be involved with all the marketing and communications materials for the gallery exhibitions and art fairs. And assist on exhibition and event organisation.
10 Chancery Lane (Art) Gallery is one of Asia’s pioneering and visionary art galleries, actively engaged with the most interesting and historically important artists from the Asia-Pacific for the last 18 years. We are seeking individuals experienced in sales, passionate about art, and well-versed in the art industry to join us in our Hong Kong gallery – one of the fastest growing and exciting art markets in the world.
- Graphic design proficiency
- Proficient in graphic design software and other software (Illustrator, Adobe creative cloud, Sketchup, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Filemakerpro)
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational and self management skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive with ideas and meet deadlines
- To be a creative thinker to make the gallery constantly exciting through its marketing
- An eye for detail
- Social Media expertise
- Photography and video proficiency
- Strong team player, positive and outgoing
- English, Cantonese (and Mandarin a plus)
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]