Contemporary by Angela Li is looking for interns to join their team during Art Central week. Interns will have the opportunity to learn various aspects of the Art Fair and Art Gallery business.
– Assist gallery staff with operation and organisation leading up to the Fair
– Provide admin support such as preparing presentation, docs, caption cards, etc.
– Display artwork under gallery staffs’ guidance
– Update social media
– Work on ad-hoc assignments
– University student or University graduate
– Detail-oriented, highly-organised and self-motivated
– Able to multi-tasking under high pressure
– Strong interpersonal skills and passionate in art
– Able to speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must
– Must commit to work at least 3-5 days from 19 March – 25 March
– Must be punctual, cannot arrive late or leave earlier without notice
*Training starts from mid or late January
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected].