Galerie Huit has an opening for an internship to assist in the daily operations of the gallery, offering an opportunity for candidates to gain insight and experience in the vibrant art scene of Hong Kong.
– Assist in managing, editing and filing internal documents
– Assist in proof-reading all printed and published documents
– Assist in translating the catalogue materials and press releases
– Assist in managing daily administration matters
– Assist in organising and setting up of exhibitions
– Responsible, reliable, organised and self-motivated
– Cooperative, possessing good team spirit
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese is a must; Mandarin is an advantage
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint; knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
10:30am–7:30pm (available to work on Sunday is a must)
We would be happy to offer a small amount of remuneration. Please apply with your CV, cover letter, and availability to Carmen Ng: [email protected].