Para Site is now calling for applications to our Spring 2020 internship programme. This internship will be an intensive engagement with the institution, working closely with staff on a number of different Para Site programmes.
During your time at Para Site, you can expect:
- An introduction to the workings of a non-profit contemporary art institution
- Career-building activities
- Feedback and guidance from art professionals
- Exposure and engagement with the contemporary art community of Hong Kong
- Gain practical skills in art administration
- Meet a group of like-minded individuals
All of our interns will receive regular training from staff at Para Site. You will be assigned to different projects according to experience, interest, and time of internship.
Some practical matters:
- Part-time basis
- A minimum of one-month commitment is required
- Office hours: Mon-Fri, 11:00-7:00 pm (may on occasion, include overtime)
- Interns will be given a stipend
We are looking for proactive, organised, self-motivated individuals who can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, supporting a small team.
If you are interested in taking part in the PS.Intern programme, please email your full CV with statement of motivation (max. 200 words), your top 3 areas of interest from the list here, and available dates to Jenny Tam: [email protected] by January 12, 2020. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview shortly after the deadline.