Opera Gallery Hong Kong seeks an organised, detail-oriented, and positive-minded person to join the team as a Gallery Associate.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Assist with general management of the gallery, including front desk tasks
- Manage and coordinate opening events for the Hong Kong Gallery
- Liaising with sales team and suppliers
- Conducting research and assemble proposals
- Preparing outgoing correspondence including drafting emails
- Preparing presentation proposals
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Video Editting preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions in a timely manner
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Gallery Associate - Your Name”.