Founded in 2011 by Mr. Calvin Hui and Mr. Mark Peaker, 3812 is recognised as one of Hong Kong’s leading contemporary Asian art galleries. We are expanding our team! Let’s join us!
- Maintain daily operation of the gallery
- Research and writing for various art projects
- Assist in artwork sales and client relations
- Assist in art exhibitions management and various programmes.
- Assist in the gallery’s publication on digital and social media platforms
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holders preferably in the field of Art History, Fine Art or related disciplines
- At least 2 years or above experiences in art industry
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST
- Excellent skills in digital marketing and marketing presentation
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Sociable, confident and capable of communicating the gallery
- Well-organized, creative, proactive and detail oriented
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to email@example.com.