Art Gallery Sales and Business Development Person Needed
10 Chancery Lane Gallery is seeking a highly motivated Art Gallery Sales and Business Development person. The Sales Representative will oversee profitability of the gallery and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve the successful placement of artworks to collectors and institutions. The Sales Representative will be responsible to maintain client relations and extend the client base with a focus to explore the PRC market, as well as follow up on day-to-day sales activities in the gallery.
- Oversee the financial profitability of the gallery and provide implement sales and marketing to achieve the successful placement of artworks to collectors
- Identify and develop new customers and markets for placing artworks.
- Establish a relationship with current clients
- Present artworks to new and old clients
- Offer pre-sales and after-sales services to customers.
- Establish a network for business opportunities exploration.
- Initiate commission projects by making proposals to art consultants.
- University Graduate with Sales experience. Preferably Business degree majors with an interest and experience in art or Art History Majors with business and sales experience.
- Highly entrepreneurial and result driven. A strong customer service focus is preferred.
- Understanding of Art, the Art market competitive situation and product positioning.
- Able to transform ideas into workable objectives.
- Able to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- With computer proficiency (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, Filemaker pro) with English and Chinese processing.
- Salary with commission.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org