ROSSI & ROSSI, HONG KONG
Rossi & Rossi Hong Kong is looking for a new member to join our small yet growing team. If you are a lover of art house film, 1980s music, and memes, you'd feel right at home.
- Maintain and assist in the daily operations of the gallery.
- Organize shipping and coordinate with relevant parties.
- Maintain inventory records, database and labels; maintain files and archives.
- Conduct condition check for inbound/outbound material.
- Oversee exhibition installation, coordinating fabrication of exhibition displays if needed.
- Maintain and update of gallery library (reorganize archived books/update library inventory).
- Assist in gallery events such as openings, talks, and online lectures.
- Generate social media content through Instagram/Facebook.
- English to Chinese translation for text material.
- Receive and greet visitors.
Experience: 1+ Year experience working in the art industry or comprehensive studio experience.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin (speaking/reading/writing)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic image manipulation/design skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Adept at Microsoft Office Suite
Candidate should have a strong work ethic, an eye for detail, being able to perform many tasks on a demanding schedule and willing to dedicate additional hours during exhibition installations when needed.
Cover letter, resume and/or letter of reference may be sent to: [email protected]