- Stable and casual working environment
- Young and fast-growing team
- Minimum 3 year relevant working experience
Our company, Q Art Group, encompasses all areas of the art business. We own and operate a museum in Budapest, named Q Contemporary, that is dedicated to promoting Central and Eastern European contemporary art. Our art studio in Hong Kong, named Q Studio, specializes in creating and commissioning bespoke artworks for luxury brands, real estate developers, and hotels.
We are now opening a new contemporary art gallery in Hong Kong, named Double Q Gallery, which will promote and celebrate distinctive talents from around the world. Located in Sheung Wan, our gallery space is under renovations and scheduled to open in December 2021. We are currently looking for a positive and customer service oriented person to help manage our gallery space. As a new gallery with ambitious plans, this is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team.
- Daily presence in the gallery during opening hours (including weekends)
- Greet customers and explain the artist background or artworks
- Make sure the gallery is well maintained and visitors interact with the artworks in a safe manner
- Handle the day-to-day responsibilities of the gallery, including administrative and support tasks.
- Help organize and manage exhibition openings, VIP events, and external projects
- Preparation and participation in international and domestic art fairs
- Minimum 3 year or above relevant working experience, preferably in a customer service oriented role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, take initiative and independent
- University degree
Interested parties please send your resume, date of availability, current and expected salary to:
For more information, please visit https://qartgroup.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.