Tang Contemporary Art Wong Chuk Hang space is looking for a part-time or full-time intern for the internship period of January to March 2024, subject to availability.
- Assist in day-to-day operations - including sourcing materials and supporting all departments and team members in Hong Kong;
- Contribute to exhibition production, with the flexibility to work longer hours on required installation or event days;
- Prepare and review presentation materials required for the gallery and foundation exhibition in detail;
- Be responsible for some reception work;
- Translate work may be applicable.
- Language: Must be fluent in English & Mandarin (speaking, reading, and writing); Cantonese is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully, with efficiency and organization;
- Computer proficiency (Office, basic Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator).
This internship provides a rare opportunity to work closely on dynamic exhibitions with artists and team members. The gallery's frequent rotation of exhibitions will provide valuable experience in building professional time-management, multi-tasking, communication and resource skills.
Please send CVs and cover letter to [email protected]