Over the Influence was founded in Hong Kong in 2015 and expanded to Los Angeles in 2018, followed by Bangkok in 2021 and Paris in 2022.
The gallery represents an international roster of over thirty emerging and established artists who work in a diverse range of mediums and disciplines. Besides operating parallel programmes across locations, the gallery continues to expand its programme through art fairs, special projects and attaining museum exhibitions.
We are currently seeking a proactive, organised, and enthusiastic intern to join our team with the opportunity to explore and gain in-depth knowledge of gallery operation.
As part of the global team, the candidate shall be responsible for:
- Assist with daily operations and general administration tasks
- Provide support for organising exhibitions and art fairs
- Assist in cataloguing and translation of writing materials
- Assist with shipping, logistics and art handling as needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
You are required:
- University students or fresh graduates with a passion in contemporary art
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge in design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp
- Responsible, organised, self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, another language is a plus
Located in Central area.
The working hours is from Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am to 7 pm with an hour lunch break.
Immediate availability is preferable.
This is a full-time internship position, however part-time position is possible with a commitment of 2-3 days per week.
Interested parties, please e-mail CV with cover letter to [email protected]
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.