MOU PROJECTS is a Hong Kong-based contemporary art gallery established in 2019. Since its inception, the gallery has been dedicated to showcasing both local and international emerging artists working in all media and has held many of their first solo exhibitions in Hong Kong as well as in Asia.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated intern to join the team to gain insight into gallery operations, exhibition planning, and fair participation.
• Assist with day-to-day operations of the gallery and general office administration;
• Design exhibition posters;
• Update artist archives, database, and website;
• Support content creation for social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, WeChat);
• Provide Chinese and English writing and translation;
• Information archiving and compiling;
• Conduct artist research.
• University students or recent graduates, preferably in art-related field;
• Strong interest in contemporary art;
• Familiar with Instagram and WeChat operation;
• Strong writing and communication skills in Chinese and English;
• Creative problem solving with a flexible approach;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage;
• Experience in graphic design is an advantage;
• Able to commit 2–3 days a week;
• Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested candidate, please send your CV to [email protected].