Puerta Roja has pioneered the promotion of established and emerging contemporary artists as the only gallery to specialise in Latin American and Spanish art in the region. Located in Hong Kong’s most up-and-coming art district, SOHO 189 Art Lane, Puerta Roja prides itself on having both a strong influence in the development of the local contemporary art scene as well as a growing footprint across Asia-Pacific. The gallery participates in the top international art fairs in the region, including Taipei, Seoul, Jakarta, Sydney and Hong Kong.
- Provide hands-on support to the Gallery Owner and the Gallery Manager in the day-to-day operation, including planning and logistical support for exhibitions, gallery management, administration, web and systems development, supplier relationships as well as responsibility for specific strategic projects.
- Support the Gallery Director, as required, in developing new clients, projects and maintaining and expanding the artist stable.
- Support and engage with clients during exhibitions and events and follow up on specific sales opportunities as a core member of the team
- Strong written English skills required.
- Spanish and/or Mandarin /Cantonese highly valued.
- Strong degree from quality university essential with working experience in the art field highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality do lease with clients and artists as well as Photoshop/InDesign and writing experience.
Preferred Compensation Method:
Paid-stipend or unpaid according to qualification. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.