We are looking for a hard-working and reliable individual who has a strong interest in developing a career in the fine art industry. Candidates will gain an in-depth experience of gallery operation and be exposed to wonderful artworks.
- Assist in organizing upcoming exhibitions, coordinate and plan art fairs
- Conduct art research, and other administration assistance
- Assist in preparation of exhibition materials and marketing collateral
- Responsible for library stock keeping and organizing
- Provide post-sale support and daily operations maintenance to the gallery.
- Possess a recognized university degree or equivalent qualification in art, design, architecture, moving image, art education, museum studies or a related subject
- Ability to complete given tasks in a timely manner
- Possess some relevant working experience is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail with excellent research skills
- Minimum 3 months availability
- Have a good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Responsible, organised and self-motivated
Monday to Saturday 11am - 7pm (min. 3 days a week)
Please submit your CV, cover letter and availability to [email protected] with the title "Gallery internship" in the subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.