Soluna Fine Art is an art gallery specialized in Asian contemporary fine arts and objects with deep roots in South Korea.
We are looking for a high calibre Gallery Intern (Part-Time/Full Time) to join our Hong Kong team. You will be working closely with the managers in both Hong Kong and Seoul office to support daily operation and exhibition planning. You will be given a chance to be involved in different aspects of the art gallery industry.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Station at the reception desk and proactively welcome visitors.
- Assist the team in exhibition production, including billingual written material, logistics, installations, de-installations and documentation of artwork conditions
- Assist in designing and developing exhibition materials, and translate such relevant documents from English to Chinese (or vice versa).
- Assist Manager in PR & Marketing, including social media accounts, website and Artsy.
- Assist in on-site and off-site gallery events and openings.
- Assist Manager in general office administration.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or students, major or studying business, art, culture, language or communication is preferred.
- Previous working experience in art gallery, museum and other art institutions is preferred.
- 3 working days per week for part-time or 5 working days per week for full time
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese are essential. Fluency in other foreign languages is welcome.
- Familiar with using WIX, Adobe Clouds and Microsoft office & excel is highly preferred.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Have a can-do attitude and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Salary and wages is provided
- Successful and outstanding candidate will be considered to a long term or full-time position after the internship
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]