Founded in 2010 by Mr. Calvin Hui and Mr. Mark Peaker, 3812 is recognised as one of Hong Kong’s leading contemporary Asian art galleries. We are expanding our team! Let’s join us!
- Conduct research and editorial writing.
- Support administrative duties.
- Handle ad hoc task when required
- Degree holders with passionate in Fine Arts or relevant products.
- 1 year or above administrative experience in art or luxurious retail industries preferable.
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a MUST.
- Proficient in MS office including MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player who is responsible, result oriented, independent, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized, creative, confident, proactive, sociable and attentive to details.
- Excellent and sophisticate research skills.
- Students and fresh graduates are welcome.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Open to virtual or onsite employee for this role.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Interested parties please email resume, expected salary and availability to email@example.com.