The gallery offers full-time internships for candidates wishing to gain experience in an international commercial gallery setting. The internship covers areas of exhibitions, press, research and archive management.
- Fluent written and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Computer literate: Apple OS X, MS Office
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other design related software
- A knowledge and interest in contemporary art
- A background in Art History, Fine Art, Cultural Management or Exhibition Studies preferred but not essential
- An engaging and meticulous demeanour
- The candidate will be extremely reliable
10am-7pm, 1hr lunch break
5 days per week, minimum 3 months commitment
Monthly stipend provided.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.