McNamara Art Projects is looking for a motivated and reliable intern to assist with exhibition planning and gallery management for a period of 2-3 months.
- Work closely together with our team
- Serve as the gallery's main point of contact (welcome visitors, answer enquiries etc.)
- Assist in updating gallery's website and gallery's social media platforms
- Manage daily operations of the gallery
- Fulfill gallery administrative tasks
- Assist in the planning of upcoming exhibitions and liase with partner galleries
- University student or University graduate
- Languages (Fluent in English, other foreign languages will be a plus)
- Must commit to work 5 days during Art Basel Hong Kong (Mar 25th – Mar 31st)
- Interest in art, self motivated, well-organised and able to work independently
- Computer efficiency (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
- The intern must commit to at least 2-3 days a week, starting from the beginning of March 2019 for a period of 2-3 months.
Please submit your résumé to email@example.com with the title “Gallery Internship” in the subject line.