Ben Brown Gallery is looking for a reliable individual who has a strong interest in developing a career in the fine art industry. Candidates will gain an in-depth experience of gallery operation and be exposed to a wide selection of artworks. Candidates will also be able to assist and participate upcoming art fairs.
- Assist in organizing upcoming exhibitions, coordinate with art fairs, gallery exhibitions
- Conduct art research, and other administration assistance
- Assist in preparation of exhibition materials and marketing collateral
- Responsible for library stock keeping and organizing
- Provide post-sale support and daily operations maintenance to the gallery
- Candidate with work experience in related field (art history, design, art handling, museum studies) is preferred
- Ability to complete given tasks in a timely manner
- Attention to detail with demonstration of solid research skills
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Knowledge in Photoshop/AI is an advantage
- Responsible, organised, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 months availability
Monday to Saturday 11am - 7pm (min. 4 days a week)
Please submit your CV, cover letter and availability to [email protected] with the title "Gallery internship" in the subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.