INTERN, GRAPHIC DESIGN & SOCIAL MEDIA
Lucie Chang Fine Arts seeks, for this fall season, a Graphic Design and Social Media Intern with interest in and, ideally, working knowledge of contemporary art and culture.
This is a part-time unpaid position in our Sheung Wan location, and needs to be filled, starting from November 15th, 2017 to February 28th, 2018. Ideal candidates should commit to a minimum of a two-day working schedule per week and school credits are welcome.
Responsibilities- Social Media
1. Promote LCFA’s exhibitions, educational and outreach programs, and special events via Social Media (Instagram, Wechat platform, and Facebook). Photograph behind-the-scene gallery moments in order to better LCFA’s online presence.
2. Monitor, promote and circulate all media clips of ongoing exhibitions.
3. Help prepare gallery’s regular e-newsletters (draft copy and update recipient database).
Responsibilities- Graphic Design
1. Assist on design conception and be responsible for design execution of exhibition posters, banners, e-invite cards, catalogs, etc.
2. Assist in administrative aspects of design production
3. Coordinate relationships with vendors, preparing specifications and obtaining estimates
1. Update and maintain artwork inventory with images, location, artwork location etc.
2. Direct external parties’ communications to the appropriate gallery’s personnel
3. Provide administrative support to gallery manager and director
We are looking for someone,
- With strong Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and html skills
- With outstanding communication skills
- Detail-orientated and proactive
- With working knowledge in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
Interested parties please send your CV, cover letter and availability to email@example.com
About Lucie Chang Fine Arts
Lucie Chang founded Lucie Chang Fine Arts in 2011. The Hong Kong-based gallery has been encouraging social dialogues and diversity in the forms of contemporary art.
Working in concert with collectors from Hong Kong, Europe, and Greater China, Lucie Chang Fine Arts has stable collector resources. The gallery has also enjoyed close relationships with major academic institutions and organizations. Among the community of academia, art galleries and curators, Lucie Chang Fine Arts has garnered a reputation of paying close attention to the continuous and high-quality presentation of artworks as well as organizing important and strongly curated exhibitions.
Promoting artworks carrying Chinese cultural implications in wide-ranging media has always been the gallery’s long-term mission. However, the gallery has been redefining its role in the art scene of Asia and beyond, welcoming a variety of international talents into its dynamic program.