Lehmann Maupin is currently looking for highly motivated college or graduate-level interns.
- Work alongside gallery employees across various departments
- Conduct research
- Carry out administrative projects
- Assist during exhibition openings, events, and daily gallery operations
- Responsible for specific projects based on individual department of interest
- Articulate, well organised, self-motivated, adaptable, resourceful, and with a willingness to learn
- Educational background in Communications, Business, Art or Art History Preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Mac computer systems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Must have attention to detail and sophisticated research skills
- Fluent in English (reading and writing), preferably with Cantonese and/or Mandarin as a second language.
We are looking for interns to begin immediately and commit to a minimum of two days a week for at least two months at the gallery's Pedder Street location in Central.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.