The gallery offers part-time internships for candidates looking for professional art gallery experience and training.
- Assist in updating gallery website, artist catalogues, specific projects, and upcoming exhibitions
- Assist in online art marketing; social media and online arts promotion
- Meet and greet gallery visitors as needed
- Computer literate, Apple OSX, etc.
- Strong English language skills and Mandarin a plus; other languages also attractive
- Well-dressed office attire, professional manner and behaviour in the office
- Willingness to be part of a team and to pitch in as needed
- Online art marketing skills, familiarity with art publications, art market information, art news information; skilled at social media and online arts promotion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions in a timely manner a must
- 2-3 days per week, 10am-6pm. Fixed schedule.
Expected duration of the internship is no less than six months. Monthly stipend provided. Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.