Soluna Fine Art is an art gallery specialized in Asian contemporary fine arts and objects with deep roots in South Korea.
We are looking for a high calibre Gallery Intern (Part-Time) to join our Hong Kong team. You will be working closely with the manager in Hong Kong to support daily operation and exhibition planning. You will be given a chance to be involved in different aspects of the art gallery industry.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Station at the reception desk and proactively welcome visitors.
- Assist Manager in general office administration.
- Assist the team in exhibition planning, including installations, de-installations and documentation of artwork conditions.
- Assist Manager in PR & Marketing, including social media accounts, website and Artsy.
- Assist in designing and developing exhibition materials, and translate such relevant documents from English to Chinese (or vice versa).
- Assist in on-site and off-site gallery events and openings.
- Assist with ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in (or currently studying in related fields) business, communication, art, or culture is preferred.
- Previous working experience in art gallery, museum and other art institutions is preferred.
- 2-5 working days per week.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese) are essential. Fluency in other foreign languages is welcome.
- Familiar with using WIX, Adobe Clouds and Microsoft office & excel is highly preferred.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Have a can-do attitude and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Salary and wages is provided; duration of internship: 3 months from January 2022
- Successful and outstanding candidate will be considered to a full-time position
- Immediate availability preferred
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]