UNSCHEDULED will be held on 17 – 27 June 2020 at Tai Kwun.
In light of the cancellation of the March art week, Art Basel Hong Kong, and Art Central, UNSCHEDULED strives to re-energise Hong Kong’s art scene. Neither a traditional art fair, nor a museum exhibition, UNSCHEDULED is a platform for selling and networking that will present solo exhibitions from HKAGA gallery members, with a focus on modern and contemporary art that has a connection to Asia.
More details of the exhibition are available here.
- Assist in the execution and coordination of HKAGA’s UNSCH during 15 – 27 June, including but not exclusive to:
- Stationing at Tai Kwun to serve as point of information for visitors during show days.
- Giving clear instructions and guidance to visitors.
- Provide ad hoc support to HKAGA team and Unscheduled participating galleries.
- Commitment: 15 – 27 June 2020, from 11 am to 7:30 pm including a one-hour lunch break. Flexible working days depending on availability.
- University students, preferably experienced in production, logistics and event management for assisting galleries or public institutions
- Passion in Art & Cultural field
- Strong command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Mature, presentable, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possessing initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
Please note that this is a volunteer position and no stipend will be provided. Please email your CV to [email protected].
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.